UAU - Brazil - Full-time L6
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the role:
- Offering a great experience is the core of our team called UAU (Customer experience team). We have a huge team, full of people passionate about delivering a WOW service to our clients! In this position, you will be responsible to lead main Driver care initiatives and Casa99 structure which includes dozens of Drivers centers along Brazil. If you love building things from scratch and working with a diverse, top talent team, this might be the ideal job for you!
- Lead and develop high performing teams distributed along whole Brazil and our Casa99 operations
- Build partnerships, develop events and training to boost our Driver's community
- Work cross-functionally with supporting teams and other areas to ensure your teams are delivering exceptional customer experiences and meeting service level requirements
- Set up and monitor key performance indicators and seek continuous process improvement to deliver an excellent experience to our users
- Identifiy opportunities and create solutions to support exponencial growth in customer experience team
The successful applicant:
- The successfull applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Proven experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment leading organizations in Retail, Consulting or Tech companies in areas such as Operations, Strategy or Customer Experience
- Fluent level of English (spanish is a plus)
- Strategic mindset and proven background in solving complex problems
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and writen
- Ability to interact with and influence internal and external partners
- Data-driven approach and analytical mindset to track key performance indicators
- Desire to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment and highly motivated to deliver a memorable customer experience