Compliance - Brazil - Full-time L3
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
This position is responsible to promote the ethics and integrity culture across the Latin America businesses units, supporting the implementation of the Compliance program, including activities such as risk management, communication, training, policies, consultation, hotline management, investigations, internal audits, third party management, compliance monitoring, disciplinary sanctions, process improvements, among other initiatives necessary to guarantee the effectiveness of the compliance program and mitigation of risk exposure.
As main responsibilities:
- Support the activities related to risk management: risk mapping and evaluation, design and address mitigation plans and preparation of managerial materials to be presented in our Risk Committee;
- Propose improvements for internal processes, supporting the implementation and development of internal controls with Internal Controls Department;
- Execution of periodical internal audits, with following detailed audit report and recommendations;
- Follow-up of best corporate practices and constant update on laws, manuals, trends etc;
- Content development for communication pieces on compliance and risk management topics, such as videos, events, texts, training, among other initiatives to engage employees in ethics and integrity;
- Preparation of materials and training for different audiences, both internal and external;
- Preparation and review of policies, procedures, work instructions and other normative documents;
- Consulting on compliance issues, discussion of contractual anti-corruption clauses and negotiations with business partners;
- Evaluation of integrity questionnaires and other business partner compliance documents;
- Execution of activities inherent to third-party risk management (background check, due diligence, payment screening, and active contracts etc);
- Conducting internal investigations regarding misconduct, fraud and other violations of internal and external standards;
- Hotline management and elaboration of reports;
- Support the Disciplinary Measures Committee;
- Evaluation and recommendations in order to remediate and improve failed processes;
Interface with internal clients (Internal Communication, Creative Agency, Human Resources, Corporate Security, Purchasing, Internal Controls, Finance, Legal etc.).
- Solid professional experience in Compliance and Risk Management;
- Knowledge of Internal Audit;
- Enthusiasm and engagement for building structure and projects from the beginning;
- Profile of autonomy to suggest and conduct topics of importance of the area;
- Open minded for a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work effectively in a constantly changing environment are critical.
- Positive, creative and high energy person.
- Fluent English is Mandatory - written and spoken;
- Spanish will be considered a differential;
- Knowledge of Law 12.846/13 and FCPA;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Desirable experience in large companies (including consulting companies);
- Compliance course is desirable (Graduate will be considered a differential);
- Law Degree is desirable.