UAU - Brazil - Full-time L3
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job:
- Didi/99 is looking for a talented Learning & Development Team Leader with strong leadership skill to lead a team of L&D; analysts and develop an effective learning strategy to support our Customer Services on site and our outsourced call centers. This role will focus on face-to-face facilitation programs based on best practices in terms of new methodologies and instructional design.
- Structure and design customer service Learning & Development programs for business in accordance to management techniques, best practices & strategy;
- Project Management skills in order to plan, lead and execute strategic learning projects, as well as define standards and playbooks;
- Lead and inspire a team of L&D; analysts, including career and culture development in order to become a high performance team to achieve business targets with less effort;
- Examine existing and future business processes and work with internal groups globally to drive/assist in continuous improvement;
- Conduct Training Needs Assessment to address performance gaps to define the best solutions and standardise processes according to best practices and develop continuous improvement;
- Analyse current KPIs for CX, generating insights and acting in the main opportunities and ensuring that we are reaching high customer satisfaction rate according to their inputs;
- Relationship building skills and stakeholder management to partner with the training and operational teams of outsourced call center vendors as well as with internal stakeholders by supporting and providing solutions to these teams.
The Successful Applicant:
- Fluent English
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, multitask and prioritize own work to meet deadlines
- Must be customer focused and have the ability to develop creative solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to lead individuals in creating and executing the best solutions for the business, partners and consumers
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to datail
- Able to travel at least up to 5% of the time
- Advance Spanish is optional