Operations - Brazil -
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
The Operations Specialist role is an unique opportunity to have a measurable impact on your cities through the balance of the marketplace. This is a critical role as you will be in charge of continually improving the user experience through demand adjustment, while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business. This data-driven role calls for a combination of analytical thinking and interpersonal ability to oversee relationships with a very valuable part of our business. You will work with data to monitor user behavior and ensure efficiency through asset utilization, product improvement and supply-chain management. This role is ultimately responsible for making sure we have enough user making calls when we need them, at all times.
- Analytics. Utilize data to understand user behavior and areas for improvement in our user communication, sign-up and incentive programs, across different cities. Develop & Optimize Processes.
- Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement. Diligently search for bugs or new features which could improve a seamless user experience.
- Be resourceful and scrappy. Take ownership of 99's growth in your cities and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field.
- 4 years of Strategy Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with previous experience using data to lead and support business decisions.
- Excellent excel skills, SQL and some Python skills preferred.
- Experience overseeing market research and segmentation, and developing targeted customer acquisition and engagement strategies is helpful.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset. Spanish a plus.