PR - Brazil -
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for creating a public relations strategy that enhances 99 businesses and its brand reputation among key stakeholders, especially media. Key initiatives include developing robust strategies to demonstrate leading commitment of 99 to innovation, safety, quality, experience and affordability. The whole will be required to identify external market trends and develop media relations strategy to clearly leverage 99's business and brand equity. This position requires a close working relationship with senior leaders of the company, as well as the Public Relations team, external agencies and external stakeholders. Experience in agile companies, consumer brands and issues management is strongly required.
- Strong media relations skills - including strategic planning, storytelling and high-pressure issues management and crisis communication;
- Proven experience in deploying and executing PR plans with strong business and reputational results;
- Able to lead activation of 360o communication plans, including digital strategies and stakeholder engagement initiatives;
- Creativity and political acuity to develop messaging and tactics for advocacy activities;
- Works with superior written communication skills to write and edit news releases, backgrounders, FAQ’s, letters to the editor, issue notes, briefing notes and other documents;
- Develops strong relationship and collaboration within key areas and with agencies;
- Strong organizational and project management skills and an ability to deliver results under time constraints;
- Responds quickly and professionally under pressure and in crisis situations.
The Success Application:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations or similar communication areas;
- Consolidated experience in broad-based and strategic communications, focused on public relations, media relations, corporate brand enhancement and protection, and issues management;
- Demonstrated experience with successfully creating and delivering content and compelling stories;
- Proven track record in creating trusted partnerships with senior leaders and external stakeholders is required;
- Experience in managing agency resources;
- Fluent in English.