HRBP - Brazil - Full-time L3
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
- Guarantee accuracy in payroll related processes, accounting and compliance
- Ensure correct calculation of social charges is correct and with their respective incidents
- Create HR policies and participarte in e-Social implementation project
- Manage vendors in order to guarantee our SLAs are met
- Provide support to all employees acting as a point of contact for our HROps team
The successful applicant:
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferrably in Human Resources, Business or any related field
- Advanced/fluent English is required
- Proven experience in payroll processing and deep knowledge in labor legislation, payroll outsourcing and good notions in Accounting
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and strong analytical skills
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Fast learner, resilient and motivated to work in a very dynamic environment