UAU - Brazil - Full-time L3
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the role:
- The Process Specialist will be responsible for manage the best practices for CS flows on everyl countries. This role will design customer services flows between different countries & cultures. Also will lead strategic projects of customer service area.
- Structure and design customer service workflow for business using management techniques, best practices & strategy including the use of a Business Management Model (BMM);
- Examine existing and future business processes and work with internal groups globally to drive/assist in continuous improvement;
- Recognizing and addressing organizational barriers to ensure the future success of ongoing improvement programs;
- Analyse current KPI´s for CX, generating insides and acting in the main opportunities;
- Ensure that we are reaching high customer satisfaction rate according to their inputs;
- Coordinate focus group and researches to bring the voice of the customer inside the company;
- Lead strategic projects of customer service area.
The Successful Applicant:
- Fluent English;
- Advance Spanish is a Plus!
- Deep experience with continuous improvement methodologies (Black/Green Belt certification is preferred);
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, multitask, and prioritize own work to meet deadlines;
- Must be customer focused and possess the ability to develop creative solutions to a variety of complex problems;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;Ability to lead individuals in creating and executing the best solutions for the business, partners and consumers;**
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to detail.