UAU - Brazil -
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the role:
- As a Product Owner we expect you to develop trustful relationships with other areas to collect data and have insights to support new features for passengers, drivers and internal teams. You will also work closely to the quality, process and planning people, as well as maintaining a strong collaboration with Didi's Beijing team! :)
- Map processes and user journey attended by product team in customer service: passengers, drivers and also the internal team
- Transform data into product opportunities to support and lead strategic decisions in order to contribute for our customer service be more efficient;
- Track core business metrics related to user's pain points and the solutions proposed to prioritize features
- Design product solutions based on the points above;
- Be responsible for features governance, coordination, action and process improvement.
The successfull applicant:
- Bachelor's degree (tech degree is NOT required, okay?);
- Proven background in the activities specified;
- Fluent English (please note that it is a requirement due to constant interactions with english speaking teammates in Brazil and China);
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to interact with internal and external audiences;
- Ownership mindset so you can be responsible and accountable for all initiatives led by you;
- Fast learner and process-oriented thinker;
- Data driven approach to map all potential upsides and pitfalls;
- Ability to combine user's insights with business goals and strategy.
- Competitive salary package
- A fun, multicultural enviroment, full of brilliant, high motivated and result-oriented people
- Life insurance
- Health insurance and dental plan
- Meal allowance
- Public transportation allowance or discount for parking in the building
- Gympass (subsidy to sports practicing)
- Discount for rides with 99Pop
- Free beer and cakes on Friday