Growth & Product Ops - Brazil -
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
The Head of Growth & Performance will lead a cross functional team in the development and delivery of 99’s business user acquisition and growth results.
The ideal candidate will also ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual growth targets are tracked and achieved through strategic and near term planning and execution. The role will demonstrate leadership in working cross functionally with business, marketing, analytics, and third party relations teams on business plans, user base growth targets, results, and communicate business performance to leadership and key stakeholders across the organization.
- The Head of Growth & Performance will lead Growth Marketing and will be responsible for the user acquisition and conversion for 99 (passengers and drivers), focused on mobile and app install strategies;
- Lead and develop the best growth team in Brazil;
- Develop new acquisition campaigns for paid and non-paid channels including product and partnership innovation;;
- Develop and manage growth hacking and referrals strategies such as “member get member” programs and influencers as well as through product innovation;
- Responsible for investment and media optimizations;
- Working hand in hand with Apple Store and Google Play (ASO strategy);
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to drive customer acquisition;
- Responsible for budget control and strategic definition of channels to achieve company goals.
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience leading teams in a hyper growth environment;
- Experience managing media groups - Google, Facebook, Twitter, Ad Networks;
- Deep understanding of technology product and user life-time value (LTV);
- Passionate about people development;
- Really experienced in Growth and Digital Marketing as well as Experience in App Business;
- Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills;
- Ability to lead individuals in creating and executing the best solutions for the business, partners and consumers;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to a quickly in a dynamic, changing, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to propose, shape and lead new propositions and strategies throughout a complex, global organization;
- Proven expertise in the planning, execution and leadership of business plans;
- Fluent English.