Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, Electrophysiology products and recently entering the Robotics space.
The candidate will provide financial leadership to the regional Supply Chain organization by owing the review process of Gross Profit and CNIS, as well as drive regional standardization of inventory accounting procedures for Medical Devices Latin America.
- Partner closely with Supply Chain Planning capabilities team to ensure alignment on regional inventory/SLOB targets, tracking of monthly reviews and support forecast updates.
Ensure consistency in action items and follow ups to drive achievement of our inventory and SLOB targets.
- Partner with the FP&A; COE to standardize and improve reporting/consolidation processes related to Gross Profit, CNIS and Inventory to drive insightful reviews with upper management.
- Lead monthly/quarterly GP and CNIS reviews with clusters (Finance Directors / leads) to proactively identify trends and action items to deliver GP targets. Serve as the regional point of contact for Global team deliverables.
- Lead initiatives sought to improve financial processes by developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) around inventory accounting to enable accurate reporting of financial metrics.
- Serve as regional finance core team member in the Inventory In-Transit Project.
- Maintain strong communication with cross-functional players within the region including local/regional finance, Planning, Deliver as well as externally with Global Supply Chain Finance.
- Benchmark processes knowledge and standard methodologies with peers from other regions.
- Support Regional Sr. Manager with ad-hoc analysis and deliverables.
- BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred
- Fully bilingual (English and/or Spanish/Portuguese),A minimum of 5-10 years professional experience in financial planning & consolidations, Inventory/Cost Accounting, reporting and systems implementation, business partnering, or related business experience is required (actual and forecast reporting, P&L; and B/S variance analysis).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Slicers, SUMIFS and VLOOKUP functions).
- Knowledge in Transfer Pricing, Cost Accounting, controls and Worldwide Financial Procedures.
- Highly motivated and engaged individual with strong technical knowledge, analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- Able to work independently, handle several tasks simultaneously and work extra hours upon needed. Strong ability to set priorities, plan and prioritize as well as, follow up, and follow through on deliverables.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Ability to handle complexity and matrixial organizations
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)