Anti Fraud (TSI) - Brazil -
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation,
environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the company:
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for People with Disabilities (PCDs)
- Design and optimize anti-fraud processes to be executed by operational peers
- Guarantee our customers (internal or external) have a clear process to properly fix a situation or address a problem related to anti-fraud
- Deliver the best experience to internal/external users impacted by our anti-fraud processes
- Work on a global team designing scalable solutions to be rolled out across the globe
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven experience in Anti-Fraud and/or Risk operations is required
- Advanced/Fluent English is required
- Data-driven approach to properly set priorities and drive your daily activities
- Able to diagnose root causes and suggest creative solutions for problems
- Problem solving mindset with hands on approach
- Able to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and to provide recommendations
- Great communications skills, both written and oral
- Competitive salary package
- A fun, multicultural environment, full of brilliant, high motivated and result-oriented people
- Life insurance
- Health insurance and dental plan
- Meal allowance
- Public transportation allowance or discount for parking in the building
- Gympass (subsidy to sports practicing)
- Discount for rides with 99
- Free beer and cakes on Friday