Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for providing guidance and advisory on risks and controls in operational risk related areas such as distribution, regulatory compliance, financial and operational processes, and systems and information security
- Develop and implement the operational risk and control framework and the policy governance framework
- Draft and maintain AIA risk management policy and the underlying standards
- Review, challenge, and report on the operational risk profile
- Monitor material incidents, risk indicators, control weaknesses and emerging operational risks
- Develop enterprise governance, risk and compliance (EGRC) system to support key control functions' activities
- Work closely with first line of defence subject matter experts, and second and third line of defence control functions to ensure key operational risks are effectively managed
- Review key initiatives, products and projects from a risk perspective to support business' strategic objectives
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.