Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges.
Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are seeking a Managing Director for our Financial Investigations business. This role will report to the Business Intelligence & Investigations leader in our Sao Paulo office.
- Originate business within the Financial Investigation service line, focusing on complex multi-jurisdictional accounting investigations.
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, FCPA and other government-inspired investigations, litigation and business dispute matters related to fraud, embezzlement, accounting irregularities and contract disputes.
- Market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Identify cross-marketing opportunities across the greater Kroll and service lines and business units.
- Work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams to both win and execute large-scale engagements.
- Develop a comprehensive data analytics strategy to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of financial investigations.
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
- Deliver presentations to potential clients and, if required, prosecutorial agencies and regulators.
- Direct and oversee the efficient management of cases to achieve client satisfaction and meet budgets on an independent basis
- Manage teams of all levels of professional staff to ensure effective professional time utilization.
- Train mid-level and junior staff to participate in financial investigations.
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience with solid career progression, including at least 5 years conducting financial investigations in a private sector consulting firm.
- Accounting degree with CRC preferred.
- Contacts and strong reputation in the private sector and the ability to leverage contacts and drive new business.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Hands-on professional with ability to assemble and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate areas in which additional or other services may be beneficial to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel, as needed.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.