Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
The supply chain Specialist prime responsibility is to oversee all aspects of product stock management from budgeting, supply projection to reception, redistribution and sell-out, achieving the stock level target established.
Through the supply chain function the objective is to ensure that products are adequately allocated based on availability and needs in order to maximize stable sales performance.
Collaborate with Sales, Retail, and E-Commerce teams
- Definition of stock policy to maximize rotation without jeopardizing accomplishment of sales objectives. Definition, implementation and monitoring of wholesale assortments as well as Retail model stocks will be essential.
- Monitoring the delivery follow-up with RID e SIMPLO.
- Reallocation of model stocks, stock balancing and deployment of inter boutique exchange program to maximize stock rotation within distribution and safeguard compliance with return policy guidelines.
- Manage products life cycle to avoid stock of Discontinued items
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas (Discontinued stock, Overstock, Shortages,…) & suggest improvements
Operational Marketing interface
- Oversight on confirmation of product allocations to ensure compliance with strategic marketing orientations, sell-in / sell-out ratios, as well as appropriateness with market seasonality and level of strategic priority.
- Transcription of Product Management’s strategic marketing orientations into sales forecasts, purchasing projections, quota requests and supply chain flow.
- Maintenance of product logistical information in ERP system such as warehouse management, supplier management, customs information, monitoring of PAT updates.
- Support implementation of the Booster System in our distribution (Automatic Product Sell-out information linked to Warranty cards).
Interface with headquarters
- Coordinate the interface between headquarters to analyze product availability, purchase orders, planning and allocations of products. Direct relation with Logistic to monitor the product delivery. The person is Key User of ASW for product data base, upload pricing and ware house allocation.
- University degree.
- Prior 3 years’ experience in supply chain management.
- Complementary product management background a definite plus.
- Strong level of overall IT literacy with compulsory advance level on excel
- Fluent English mandatory
- Knowledge in project planning, budgeting techniques and statistical analysis a definite plus.
- Assertive communication, Strong analytical skill, structured and methodical mindset, problem-solving abilities. Planning and Project Coordination Skill a definite plus.
- High interpersonal skills with self-management motivation, autonomy, service minded nature and outgoing personality.
- Problem solving behavior.