Azion is looking for a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst, to tell stories - through data - about the potential for business of Latin America (all countries Azion operates in), and how global companies can turn this potential into business performance in the region. The job consists on understanding the mindset of global companies expanding/operating in Latam, as well as the Latin America market in depth (on the aspects of commerce and e-commerce industry/potential, payments and customer behavior), and, based on that, making the relevant questions and curating data and content to bring to the table the relevant, decision-enabling answers.
You will be curating and delivering Latam market intelligence to the 1000 (and growing!)
Azion merchants, to global companies that are just about to consider their expansion to Latam and to the global market as a whole. You must have experience with data analysis, studies, surveys, and all forms of research, but especially, we would like to see some experience in telling great stories based on data. Any knowledge and experience working with the Latin American markets, e-commerce, and payments are appreciated.
As our Senior Market Intelligence Analyst, you will plan, create and carry out the strategies to value generation and value delivery for Edge Computing market, thought market intelligence, focused on growth. You need to understand Azions target market business mindset for Latam and the pain points they need to address in terms of market intelligence, aligning their goals to Azion goals. Understand in-depth the market in Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Uruguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, and the Caribbean, on the pillars of Retail / e-commerce, Finance, Media / Entertainment, Technology and Education customer behavior; Create studies (primary and secondary research), analyze Azion's internal data, promote surveys and focus groups, based on important questions and hypotheses. And curate both the content available in the market and in-house for that; Present all that data in a storytelling format, solving pain points and generating value.
- Solid experience with market intelligence;
- Relevant experience with data analysis, studies, surveys and all forms of research;
- Experience in data storytelling;
- Experience leading projects;
- Connections to market intelligence thought leader companies;
- Data orientation for monitoring and making decisions;
- Ability to decide and succeed with limited information available;
- Be creative and solution-oriented;
- Have negotiation, organization, and self-management skills;
- Possess both strategic and execution abilities;
- Applied broad vision, without losing the attention to details;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility;
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and maintain high standards of work;
- You should be comfortable working within a growing, evolving, global company and liaising with team members across different time zones;
- Fluent English.
- Some experience working with B2B IT SaaS, Cloud Computing, Edge Computing
- Successful (and non-successful) cases;
- Big dream;
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
Do you want to work, teach and learn at Azion?
Powered by JazzHR