We are seeking an upbeat, motivated, and articulate great teammate to join our Sales team as an Inbound Sales Development Rep. The ideal candidate will be responsible for following up, cold calling, prospecting, and qualifying leads. Qualified candidates should be self-starters with proven track records of success in their professional and personal or collegiate lives. They should be excited about SaaS, customer service and have interest in joining a fast-paced organization in high-tech.
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects and customers while building a pipeline for Zendesk Account Executives
- Respond to inbound requests via zendesk support, the telephone and email
- Organize and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce
- Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Zendesk solutions to fulfill requirements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written skills and naturally articulate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for developing a career in a technology sales
- 1 to 2 years of Sales or internship experience (Software/Saas a plus)
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Outstanding time management skills
- High energy team player
- Experience using Salesforce
- Fluency in English and Spanish
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.