In this exciting internship opportunity with Zendesk, you will provide data driven recommendations to sales and marketing leadership to help shape the business. You will assist with and help own key initiatives designed to increase revenue, improve sales productivity, and optimize sales processes.
You will answer key questions about the business by applying sound technical analysis and effectively communicate these learnings to sales and executive leadership. You love data and are always seeking to better understand the nuances of the business to inform strategy.
- Produce ad-hoc analyses that will aid sales team in understanding customer behavior and drive sales strategy
- Building and automating reporting against our key sales objectives and KPI’s
- Work with the cross-functional team (Enterprise Analytics, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to drive alignment on business goals
- Be a thought leader and subject matter expert on data resources and tools.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
What We're Looking For
- Pursuing or finishing up BA/BS degree in quantitative or analytical major (finance, mathematics, stats, economics, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or a strong willingness to learn
- You produce on-time and quality data deliverables, with a knack for visualization and/or process design
- You possess a well-established personal process to handle multiple requests from dynamic partners
- Self-motivated and driven by the purpose outlined above. Eager to take initiative at Zendesk in understanding how to run an efficient sales org, willing to go deep and learn from co-workers about this aspect of the industry.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.