Canadian Solar Inc.
Job Title:HR Manager, LATAM
Responsibilities and Job Overview:
· Manage, plan, organize and control all aspects of HR, including employee relations, talent acquisition, retention and development, policies and procedures, compensation and performance metrics, change management, evaluation performance and other programs that support business in achieving its goals;
· Build the HR strategy plan and to build a strong and adherent culture;
· Be proactive, problem solving, driving process improvements and providing direction, guidance and counseling to the management team on best practices, policies, and regulations to ensure compliance, employee engagement, workforce planning,
create/revise job descriptions and all related HR issues;
·Conduct annual salary surveys;
· Support identification, assessment, calibration, development, placement and deployment of talent;
· Participate in the collective bargaining process with the union, legal department, to conclude collective bargaining agreements;
· Coach individuals and teams, build strong capabilities in the local management teams;
· Manage the rates of turnover and absenteeism, analyzing each situation, together with other areas;
·Develop, analyze, and update the Company’s Admin and HR budget;
. Responsible for the Office Facilities and Administrative activities;
·Support internal communications.
· Around 6-7 years of professional experience in HR management with generalist skills.
· Must have fluency in English; Spanish will be a plus.
· Bachelor´s degree. Post-graduation or MBA will be a plus;or relevant experience.
·Experience with Success Factors and ADP.
· Experience in leading labor relations and collective bargaining processes in Brazil & Mexico.
· Demonstrated track record in taking initiative, work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Strong drive for results with practical, results and outcome focus;
· Willingness to travel and work in othersites;
· Experience in managing people;
· Good oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills;
· Ability to convince and defend Company’s positions;