Bom Sucesso do Sul
Quality Assurance Analyst
Basecone , a Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting Europe company, is a vibrant and dynamic place to work.
We push boundaries and challenge each other every day. We collaborate across disciplines, trying to achieve that common goal: to develop, launch and maintain state-of-the-art Solutions. Solutions that effectively address real business problems and provide the best customer experience out there. Solutions that you and your team can be proud of at the end of the day.
At Basecone we believe our people are the heart and soul of our company. We value everyone’s input and believe in a commonly agreed commitment. We offer a no-nonsense environment, in which professionalism,
fun and open communication are key elements.
About the role:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for participating in test automation, test strategy and implementing. A full-text philosophy and an ambition to raise the bar for developing cutting-edge technologies and solutions that give Basecone and its customers a world-class product is going to be your target.
- Ability to design and architect test solutions for various quality challenges;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, reusable and maintainable;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Our perfect tester is eager to learn, curious, creative, social team player with programming experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in both - manual testing and test automation Web-oriented;
- Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, TestCafe, Restfull Protocol, Kibana, New Relic, Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline, JIRA, Test Management Tools, etc.;
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design, development, reporting and monitoring;
- Experience in Scrum and DevOps ways of working: familiar with AWS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Docker;
- Experience with cloud architecture and microservices;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Familiar with testing principles and security testing;
- Hands-on, detail-oriented and organized;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills for a x-team environment;
- Financial/accounting business knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- We want to build a great team, and we want to get those who are the best at what they do;
- Work with a perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal;
- Experience working for an international company, with a strong focus on the actual IT working methodologies and mentality;
- A working environment where your team and manager understands that it’s important to spend time thinking on a solution, rather than rushing into the first one that comes to mind;
- An environment where refactoring and rebuilding are seen as sometimes necessary;
- An environment where the team is the one truly responsible for coming up with a solution, rather than implement one that was imposed.
How to apply:
If we got your curiosity, we now hope to ignite your attention and enthusiasm! We would love to hear from you!
Note: due to Covid19, our recruitment process is being carried out remotely.