Esta uma vaga de um cliente da GeekHunter, candidate-se para ter acesso as informaes completas sobre a empresa.
What You'll Do Here
Some projects you will work on:
- Optimize and execute on requests to pull, analyze, interpret and visualize data
- Partner with team leaders across the organization to build out and iterate on the team, and individual performance metrics
- Optimize our data release processes, and partner with team leads to iterate on and improve existing data pipelines.
- Design and develop systems that ingest and transform our data streams using the latest tools.
- Design, build, and integrate new cutting-edge databases and data warehouses, develop new data schemas,
and figure out new innovative ways of storing and representing our data.
- Research, architect, build and test robust, highly available, and massively scalable systems, software, and services.
- 3+ years of Python and ETL experience, preferably Airflow
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries
- Experience building data pipelines and ETL design (implementation and maintenance)
- Scrum/Agile software development process.
Bonus points for
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with AWS, Elasticsearch, Ruby/Rails, Django, Heroku
- Experience setting up and managing internal API services.
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a startup.
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Ruby on Rails
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?