Mandatory: previous experience in selling data solutions to insurance carriers
Our ambitious Sales team is so successful because they deliver value to our clients. If you have the expertise to drive our company forward, explore opportunities at LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group – Insurance .
The Sales Director - Data Solutions to Insurance Market provides leadership to managers and/or senior professional staff and has accountability for the performance and results of multiple diverse teams; delivers results through management and contributes primarily by ensuring that operational and functional goals are delivered upon.
- Makes contributions to the strategy of the function.
- Develops departmental plans and provides input to the professional direction of their discipline, setting policy and ensuring operational and function goals are delivered.
- Delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Decision making is guided by functional strategy
- Must be fluent or native in Portuguese and English
- Functional Knowledge: Requires a comprehensive understanding of internal and industry standards and principles within own discipline and requires knowledge of other disciplines
- Business Expertise: Applies in-depth understanding of the business dynamics of own department/district integrates within the division. Links with other parts of the function/business line to impact the function effectively
- Leadership: Manages multiple, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
- Problem Solving: Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline, using a diverse range of both internal and external sources to define and resolve complex multi-dimensional problems
- Impact: Guided by functional strategy, impacts results of part of a function, division, or region. Has accountability for end results, finances/budget and exercises control over resources, planning, and policy formulation Provides input to functional or departmental strategy
- Interpersonal Skills: Guides, persuades, and Influences others internally and externally, including senior division executives, vendors or regulators