Stanley Black & Decker
E-Commerce Channel Manager – Poland
Job Purpose & Mission
Stanley Black & Decker is investing to double its E-Commerce and omni channel business globally. We are recruiting to find a driven and experienced E-Commerce Channel Manager who has the skills and experience to improve our E-Commerce customer mix, increase our sales and understand trends and Insight that can be used to build and create a new and dynamic support function to aid the commercial strategy of the PL business.
The role is a primary PL position but benefits from a wider Central Europe and Global matrix structure with a true multinational culture and go to market strategy. Focusing on our Retail & Trade channels you will work with industry leading brands,
best in class product innovation and be a lead figure in how Stanley Black & Decker is investing in E-Commerce to sustain our position as the world No1 tool manufacturer.
Working in a dynamic environment with direct report management, this role is focused on delivery via utilizing wider functions including brand, trade marketing and commercial teams to define build and deliver an E-Com growth strategy for the UK business.
- Plan and execute local market Ecommerce and digital marketing to increase sales, grow online channels, and grow new and existing online customers
- Work "hand in glove" with the commercial teams to ensure a seamless consumer journey and an optimized brand experience
- Define the e-strategy for existing brick and mortar retailers. Work with National Account Managers to implement agreed tactics.
- Define the strategy and identify key local market "Pure play" e-tailers you should be working with.
- Utilize analytics and insight tools to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple customer touch points
- Work with trade marketing teams to analyse product categories and make appropriate product mix recommendations
- Effectively contributes to SEO optimization
- Develop a reporting dashboard highlighting site trends, customer behaviour observations, and KPI status
- Reviews and optimizes brand presence and merchandising on partner sites to premium brand standard
- Educate and share ecommerce best practices and work closely with cross-functional teams to roll out ecommerce initiatives
- Work closely with the wider Central Europe Ecommerce team to ensure strong working relationships and sharing of best practice
- Embed an insight mentality for ecommerce and digital marketing activities.
- Development of rolling 6-month plan for key ecommerce partners aligned to brand activations and commercial priorities
- Attend regular key customer meetings, creating and developing relationships with external sales and marketing teams
Measurement & Performance
- Effective delivery of E-com process & implementation & metrics measurements
- Benchmarking of SBD activity
- Sales, margin impact
- Key customer growth by region
- New product penetration
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering E-commerce & omni channel strategy for large blue-chip organization
- Higher education: marketing, digital marketing (advantage) or related
- Languages: English, other regional languages are a plus
- Travel within Poland; occasional internationally
- Driver’s license
Competencies & Skills
- Proven track record to perform and deliver at a senior sales & marketing level, liaising with all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of the impact of E-Commerce on multinational businesses
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strategic planner, focused and priority driven.
- Strong motivation to achieve a well organised and structured approach.
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with varied cultural needs
- Excellent presentation skills – inspirational and enthusiastic.
- Confident in E-Commerce, Digital, marketing and commercial environment
- Natural leadership skills
- Strong analytical, data-driven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Comfortable using, interpreting and presenting data from analytics platforms
- Experience working with Amazon an advantage.
By clicking "Apply", Apply now” or by sending your application to the job advertisement in any other way to Black & Decker Ltd BVBA sp. z o. o. Oddział w Polsce (Employer, data controller), you are agreeing to the processing of your personal data included in your application by the Employer for the purposes of the recruitment process indicated in the job advertisement.
We process your personal data as indicated in the Labour Law code or in other regulations (taking into account the requirements stated in the job advertisement), in accordance with legal provisions. Providing this data is necessary for us to be able to process your application in the recruitment process. Processing of other personal data (e.g. your image) is voluntary and based on the consent you gave by sending your application. Providing additional data does not affect your chances of taking part in the recruitment process.
We may process your personal data included in the recruitment application in order to determine an investigation or to defend against legal claims, if the claims relate to our recruitment. To do this, we will process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, consisting in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities.
You have access to your personal data, including getting the copy, correcting, requesting for deleting, limiting of its processing, raising objections to process or move the data (for which you agreed) to different data administrator. You can as well file a complaint to General Data Protection Officer (in the future: President of Data Protection Office). Consent retreating has no influence on the compliance with the law of processing which was agreed before its withdrawal.
We process your personal data in order to conduct recruitment for the position indicated in the announcement for the period of 3 months . In addition, we may store your personal data for the purpose of determining, investigating or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for the period of 6 months .
We can transfer your personal data outside of The European Economic Area (US, Great Britain), to selected managers of the Stanley Black & Decker company, only for purpose of a specific recruitment process, based on corporate policies, the decision of the Committee regarding safety adequacy or “Safety Shield” program or standard contractual clauses. You can request copies of binding corporate policies or standard contractual clauses.
In case of any further questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email: [email protected]