We believe in a more free future, in which people can have the liberty to work wherever they are, to contribute in their own way, and be happy. Just as simple as that!
Zenvia Anywhere was created with the mission of rethinking the way we work, based on trends and researches about the future, in which remote work is the highlight. We want to break the geographical barriers and the walls of the offices to immerse ourselves in the future of work, building an increasingly strong organization. We count on our amazing team to build that future together. Zenvia is not at any specific place, Zenvia is where everyone is!
In a world where change is constant, companies need to transform quickly to engage consumers.
Through our Multichannel Communication Platform, we help over 8,000 companies to engage their customers. Zenvia is the market leader in Latin America with solutions in SMS, Voice, E-mail, and messaging applications. It is already proven that brands that are in multiple channels improve the user experience and increase their results. Zenvia has everything to simplify and take communication to the next level. Be part of this revolution, after all, our rocket has no reverse.
About our UX Designer:
If you like to analyze and understand the journey of users and customers putting yourself in their place, and want to be part of a team that creates incredible products combining technology, design, and experience, this job is for you!
Responsabilidades e atribuições
Here you will be responsible for:
- Map the design of the customer /user experience. From discussions for survey solution hypotheses (for example with a sprint design), to the elaboration of flowcharts, wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes;
- Conduct usability tests, A / B tests and interviews with customers and stakeholders;
- Understand the business and user requirements to create interactive/navigable interfaces, wireframes and prototypes to validate proposals for new features and products;
- Understand the behavior of customers/users, their needs and pains, and translate this into clear data and insights to transform business requirements into experience requirements;
- Document the creative process and its deliverables, for example through information architecture;
- Collaborate with teams of designers, product managers, business analysts, and developers in order to quickly validate and deliver a better experience using the product, platform, or service.
Requisitos e qualificações
You are ahead if you have:
- Experience with UX for at least 1 year, with a portfolio presentation that demonstrates your knowledge in design, research and delivery of digital experience from end to end;
- Ability to use at least one of the prototyping tools (Figma, Invision, XD, Sketch);
- Proactivity to get out of the chair and talk to customers, users and steakeholders;
- A curious and studious mind;
- Experience in agile work/collaboration formats in a start-up environment;
- Relevant projects for transforming complex problems into simple and incredible experiences;
- A teamwork mindset and empathy and humility to lead discussions, break conflicts, and shed light through numbers;
- An analytical side, concerned with the science behind the decisions;
- Intermediate English skills.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility :)
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.