S&P; Global Ratings
The Role: Research Assistant Corporate Ratings
Grade ( relevant for internal applicants only ): 08
The Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Team: The applicant will be part of an analytical team providing and surveilling credit ratings in South America, with special focus in Brazil, Chile and Argentina, for different companies and industries.
The impact: This role will provide direct support to the senior analyst in the team, in a global environment with multicultural exposure.
What’s in it for you:
- Continuous learning and training.
- Exposure to a global environment.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Attractive compensation benefits.
- Perform extensive macroeconomics researches, market data, industry-sector and company specific information.
- Read and make first analysis on quarterly results releases and financial statements and alert analyst on relevant issues.
- Input issuer forecasts into projections models.
- Assist analysts in rating committee presentations, research for articles and commentaries.
- Perform basic fundamental credit analysis, forecasting and industry analysis in conjunction with and at the direction of senior analysts
- Attend rating committee as a listener and management meetings as applicable.
What We’re Looking For:
- Full-time job (40 hours per week).
- Undergraduate degree, preferable in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Actuary, Engineering and related careers.
- Advanced knowledge of excel is required other data visualization tools an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and customer service orientation
- The ability to work well in teams
- Must have advanced ability to read, speak and write in English language.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience.
About Company Statement:
S&P; Global Ratings
S&P; Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P; Global Ratings is a division of S&P; Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P; Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RATNGS203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)