Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
Rio de Janeiro
- Execute maintenance, calibration, tests and troubleshooting for- general instrumentation, control valves, MOVs, automation systems, flow computers and oil, gas and water analyzers.
- Provide technical support and act as the focal point for fiscal metering matters.
- Follow up offloading operations with adherence to Company standards and specifications.
- Follow-up custody transfer measurement operations and be responsible to issue recalculation reports.
- Operate block valves to correctly align flow meters to cargo tanks or calibration devices.
- Keep hard and soft copies of fiscal metering documentation updated and ready for first or third party verification.
- Input parameters on flow computers based on calibration and inspection certificates.
- Identify fiscal metering failures, issue technical reports and metering failure notifications as per ANP's regulation.
- Take first actions when abnormal conditions or important alarms are detected on fiscal metering systems.
- Liaise to superiors and responsible engineer to address anomalies observed on fiscal metering and automation systems and general instrumentation.
- Prepare relevant and appropriate maintenance interventions relating to fiscal metering skids and devices, using the maintenance management system (SAP) to execute the maintenance plan and update maintenance history.
- Liaise with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance, drawings, modifications, resolution of technical problems, etc.
- Proposes changes in maintenance routines and plans to improve the FPSO reliability and efficiency.
- Ensures compliant and efficient permit-to-work use.
- Technical degree on automation, instrumentation or equivalent.
- Valid registration on class order (CREA).
- 5 years of experience as Metering Technician onboard of production facilities, preferably FPSOs.
- Understanding on computer based maintenance software.
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Write and speak Portuguese fluently;
- Strong interpersonal, organization and time-management skills.
- Understand technical documentation and identify system components even in English.
- Understand and operate by following specific task procedures based on ISO 10012.
Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations.
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well-being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognize that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach a copy of your CV in English. Applications submitted without such attachment will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.