YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
In the Travel team we are focused on building a business unit that can offer our users a whole new possibility to plan their leisure or business trips with everything that they need, from tickets to hotels and even more, such as unforgettable vacations with tour packages included and all this from a single App while you wait for your favorite food or your groceries.
design and execute marketing and communication plans for all active loyalty alliances in the region (Spanish speaking LatAm). Maintain the commercial relationship with loyalty partners ensuring the performance and continuity of the alliance. It includes being able to negotiate with the different areas of Rappi (vertical, growth, marketing, product) and with allies for campaign planning.
What You'll Do?
- Co-build communication and marketing plans with active loyalty partners (from Mexico and other LatAm countries Ecuador, Peru, Colombia)
- Negotiate and interact with the different areas of Rappi to generate demand and new campaigns clearly articulating the loyalty value
- Devise and propose creative actions to loyalty allies on possible alliances to strengthen communication campaigns
- Stay informed of the competitor's actions on loyalty issues and the actions that the ally performs with other businesses to ensure competitiveness of the alliance with Rappi
- Execute and coordinate campaigns with an end-to-end vision of the process ensuring that all components of the process are carried out correctly
- Make constant monitoring of the key indicators of the alliances ensuring compliance with marketing plans and performance goals
- Maintain day-to-day relationship with allies and negotiate promotional conditions
- Identify improvements in the user experience and purchase flow to provide feedback on the product area and ensure continuous improvement of the product
- Answer questions from the areas of operation regarding alliance issues
- Carry out monthly and / quarterly monitoring with allies to identify points for improvement of the alliance including product, communication, marketing, etc.
- Develop A / B tests to optimize campaign results
What You'll Need?
- Academic background: Administrative or engineering professions, commercial experience and / or marketing in digital sales businesses
- At least 4+ years of experience in commercial or marketing experience
- Marketing MBA is a plus
- Ability to navigate the organization
- Proactivity and initiative
- Responsibility and “Accountability”
- Empathy and People skills
- Negotiation skills
- Assertive communication (oral and written)
- Knowledge of sales or marketing
- Results-Analysis and synthesis of information
- Easy to quickly incorporate and assimilate processes
- Detail-oriented and quality
- Spanish intermediate