Robert Walters Brasil Limitada
A very exciting Senior Finance Reporting Analyst position has just become available at one of the world’s leading investment banks based in São Paulo. In this position, you will be part of the Country Finance function which is part of the Investment Bank’s Finance Management Group and is focused on the financial control, financial reporting, financial compliance, outsourced service providers management, external administrator’s management and legal entity control of the Investment Bank.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Finance Reporting Analyst will be:
- To ensure integrity and completeness of financial records, including monthly transaction processing,
reconciliations and the establishment of accounting processes and policies.
- Reviewing accounting records including preparation of financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, supporting schedules, footnotes, and detailed analysis as required.
- Getting involved in regular compliance activities which form part of ongoing monitoring and control – monthly financial review of entity balances, attestation of all Legal Entity owned balances, impairment reviews, preparation of financial reports for Board Meetings.
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet commentaries (quarterly), legal entity recaps and funding for transaction investments, cash settlements of inter-company balances as well as managing foreign exchange exposure and reviewing journals for hedging.
For this Senior Finance Reporting Analyst position you will need:
- A postgraduate accounting qualification, preferably CA or CPA.
- 4-7 years of experience in Financial Accounting (essential).
- Experience in a similar environment, including another Investment Bank or Accounting firm.
- Fluent English, including excellent spoken and written skills.
In this Senior Finance Reporting Analyst position you will have the opportunity to be part of the Financial Management Group that provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of the Investment Bank.
If you are ambitious and looking for a position to further your career, then this is the perfect role for you.
Apply today to find out more about this position. Please submit your CV in English.
We are hiring Senior specialist ( Coordinator level) for Corporate Strategic Planning position in Japanese trading company.The position requires,
strong communication - relation building - skill with wide range of business units or/and group companies internally/externally to manage corporate planning process.And, financial or/and sales strategic planning experience would be MUST.Also, understanding Japanese corporate culture can be plus for this position.
A very exciting M&A; Manager position has just become available at one of the world’s leading management consulting companies based in São Paulo. In this position, you will become a very important and senior member of this established team.
A very exciting Internal Audit and Compliance Manager position has just become available at one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers based in Sorocaba, São Paulo. In this position, you will become a very important senior member of the business here in Brasil, managing the Internal Audit & Compliance department.
A very exciting Accounting Supervisor position has just become available at a leading international information technology company based in São Paulo. In this position, you will become an important member of the Accounting team here in Brasil, helping to lead the team.